Cheers to the greatest mom in the universe!
I can’t even begin to tell you about what was probably the greatest Mother’s Day weekend of all time for me. So much great food, beautiful weather, and The Color Run…All spent with the people I Love the most!
More posts regarding this incredible weekend coming soon, but for now I have to give a shoutout to the greatest Mom ever…
Thank You, Lulu, for…
- Always knowing a good Margarita when you taste one.
- Teaching me how to properly work in the yard.
- Stopping everything you’re doing to listen to my endless amount of BS.
- Acting like I am becoming the perfect mixture of Ina Garten, Anthony Bourdain, and you…Um, that would be a dream come true.
- Always being able to laugh, and I mean, CRACK UP.
- Loving me, unconditionally, forever.
I could easily go on and on, but at this point my mom would tell me to shut up and pour another Marg. Cheers to all the great Moms out there, I know I am constantly Thankful for mine. Love you Lulu!
The best and easiest Margarita you’ll ever make
*this recipe serves a small group (about 4) on a hot day…double/triple it for a bigger party!
- 1 can limeade
- 2 cans water
- 2/3 can silver tequila
- 2/3 can triple sec
Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and stir. Add sliced lemon and limes to the pitcher if you’d like. Serve on the rocks, with a salted rim. Sit back, relax, and never buy margarita mix AGAIN. And if your mom is close to you, give her a hug.