This is a much belated post – I have finally recovered some photos from my Bridal Shower! My two aunts and cousin in-law threw me the most incredible Bridal Shower on Saturday, May 18th. Everything was beautiful, delicious, and perfect. I am so thankful and will never forget what a fun and whirlwind day it was.A huge Thank-you as well to my mom who made these incredible wedding sugar cookies, and to Annica, my Maid of Honor, who made her mom’s famous Chicken Salad recipe (I’m hoping to share the recipe up here soon)! Continue reading
I can’t even begin to tell you about what was probably the greatest Mother’s Day weekend of all time for me. So much great food, beautiful weather, and The Color Run…All spent with the people I Love the most!
More posts regarding this incredible weekend coming soon, but for now I have to give a shoutout to the greatest Mom ever…
Thank You, Lulu, for…
- Always knowing a good Margarita when you taste one.
- Teaching me how to properly work in the yard.
- Stopping everything you’re doing to listen to my endless amount of BS.
- Acting like I am becoming the perfect mixture of Ina Garten, Anthony Bourdain, and you…Um, that would be a dream come true.
- Always being able to laugh, and I mean, CRACK UP.
- Loving me, unconditionally, forever.
The best and easiest Margarita you’ll ever make
*this recipe serves a small group (about 4) on a hot day…double/triple it for a bigger party!
- 1 can limeade
- 2 cans water
- 2/3 can silver tequila
- 2/3 can triple sec
Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and stir. Add sliced lemon and limes to the pitcher if you’d like. Serve on the rocks, with a salted rim. Sit back, relax, and never buy margarita mix AGAIN. And if your mom is close to you, give her a hug.