Man, talk about the easiest, cutest, and tastiest breakfast ever. Well, as long as you have ramekins sittin’ around. (In the famous words of Jordan, “I don’t know what the hell a ramekin is.”) This might be something you could do in a muffin tin, but I’ll have to get back to you on that later.
Baked Eggs in Ham Cups
From So Delushious!
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Spray a ramekin with non-stick spray
- Line a ramekin with thinly sliced ham, make sure there are no gaps (you may have to use a few pieces of ham)
- Put in fillings of your choice – we went basic for our first time, chives and cheddar.
- Crack an egg on top, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper
- Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes. At about 15 minutes, pop/poke any bubbles with a fork…at this point you can also put some cheese on top (in Jordan’s case it was about 1 lb. of extra cheese)
- Note: the eggs may look undercooked, but they definitely aren’t! We overcooked ours a little the first time, but they were still delish!