Ready for the laziest, easiest breakfast ever? The most effort you will have to make with this is going to the store to buy a can of cinnamon rolls.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
from A Hen’s Nest
All you do is:
- Wake Up.
- Plug in Waffle Iron.
- Take Cinnamon Rolls out of can, separate rolls.
- Spray Iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put 1 roll (or even a half of roll, depending on your waffle iron) in each quadrant of waffle iron.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes until done.
- Spread hot waffles with provided frosting.
- Enjoy the easiest breakfast ever.
Voila. A fun and easy breakfast in mere minutes! Full disclosure: I may have enjoyed these more the next day, microwaved for 10-15 seconds.